• about me
  • menu
  • categories
  • GEORGIA STEAD

    GEORGIA STEAD

    Essentially all the compartments of my brain spilled onto one web page. With lots of Sex and the City references.

    🌻 JULY 27



    With nothing else to do this summer, and feeling left behind by my jet-setting friends, I made a small video/film/movie, whatever you want to call it, using an obviously old video camera I dug from a dusty swamp of forgotten belongings. Thought I'd document a few exploring moments with Margot, sister dearest.

    G.


    With nothing else to do this summer, and feeling left behind by my jet-setting friends, I made a small video/film/movie, whatever you want to call it, using an obviously old video camera I dug from a dusty swamp of forgotten belongings. Thought I'd document a few exploring moments with Margot, sister dearest.

    G.
    . Thursday 27 July 2017 .

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    popular posts